**CHECK OUT MY NEW MAIL TRUCK CANDY WRAPPERS
We just had a whole week devoted to appreciating teachers. But, why should they get all the fun? There are so many people that make the school year successful and keep our children safe and happy. As I was making this little gift, I kept thinking that those little candy bars would make the cutest little buses! And I was right!
You know by now, that I have a little love affair going on with these Hershey Nuggets. They are the most fun candy to work with. And they taste great too! To make these little gems, just follow the steps below:
1. Print out the digital file
2. Cut-out the "buses" and the bag topper.
3. Wrap the "buses" around a Hershey Nugget and secure in place with tape or glue. I like to use glue dots.
4. Toss your "buses" into a cellophane bag.
5. Fold your bag topper in half and staple over the cellophane bag.
6. Greet your bus driver with this little goodie tomorrow morning and let them know how much you appreciate them!
These little buses are also terrific for bus themed birthday parties or back-to-school treats!